Anonymous

get really clear skin

I use clinique 3 step skin care. I'm on my 3rd week, but my skin is still covered in black heads and a few actual zits. It makes my skin really soft. But I still break out. My skin is super sensitive, so it's like the only product I can use. But I don't know what to do. I really want clear skin before school starts. Help!!!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

emmanyc
emmanyc

How similar is emmanyc's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
What type of acne do you have black heads , white heads, bumps/roughness, or inflammed pimples. How many do you have more or less and where are they mainly located, and finally how old are you? With these answers I ll be able to help you out better. As there are different types of acne and therefore different treatments possible.
Anonymous
Anonymous

How similar is Anonymous's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try exfoliatating but only do it once aweek because you are sensitive

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.