Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Joelle
Joelle

How similar is Joelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Natural is the best route. A light subtle application of blush will brighten your whole completion. A little but if tinted rosy lip color will do the same.
tmc
tmc

How similar is tmc's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Smashbox BB cream, Benefit They're real mascara and tinted lip balm from L'Oreal.
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Go for a more natural look but with a little bit of black eye shadow :)
samii
samii

How similar is samii's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cetaphil cleanser neutrogena alcohol free toner cetaphil moisturizing cream Neutrogena rapid clear two in one fight and fade gel (: and any freeman clay mask
Glitter
Glitter

How similar is Glitter's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use natural colors of makeup, you don't want to wear a crazy color on the first day then be remembered as "that weird chick" and blend foundation down to you're neck. I didn't and that turned out to be a huge mistake for me. But other than no one will really care what u wear. DO NOT BE NERVOUS I startedhighshool 12 dAys ago and I'm totally loving it so far:)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.