Tara

Face spots/blackheads

I suffer with blackhead on my nose and forhead, I use a spoon with I got from the shop witch I for removing blackheads, works a treat and does the job... Only thing I find is when I have a breck out of spots after a few days of treating them they begone to clear up so I have clear skin but this only last for a few days then all of a sudden I'm back to square one of spots...

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

sam
sam

How similar is sam's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Go to your dermatologist and ask about getting put on a topical medicine such as epiduo or tazorac. The stronger the better in the case of blackheads. I've been using tazorac for about a month and I see a huge difference!
Noelle
Noelle

How similar is Noelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
After clearing out the blackheads, immediately follow up with a moisturizer or else all that junk will enter right back into the pore and the blackheads will soon reappear. (:
abby
abby

How similar is abby's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you are talking about blackheads I suffer from them on my forehead and I suggest washing them and leaving them alone for a few days and if they remain on your nose try blackhead removing strips or seeing a dermatologist which is what I chose to do.
nico
nico

How similar is nico's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
These aren't blackheads but sebaceous filaments, basically oil glands. You can not remove them permanently, only clean them and expect them to refill within 24-48 hours. I wouldn't suggest using any tools on the area because it can lead to broken capillaries, same with Biore strips. Just google sebaceous filaments and make sure that's what you are talking about :)
nicki
nicki

How similar is nicki's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
What products as in make up , cleansers ECt ? And what is your skin care regime ?

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.