Sa5ha3mily

Depressed Scaring on Cheeks

I had a few large (and deep) spots of acne on my cheeks. I was bad, popped them, and they ended up becoming infected! I was able to heal them over time with antibiotics (both oral and creams). However, I am now left with some depressed scars on my cheeks. It's hard to notice them unless I am in certain lighting or whenever I am wearing makeup. Does anyone have any tips to help me out? They are smaller than a dime each and rather shallow.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Fay x
Fay x

How similar is Fay x's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Bio oil/coconut oil actually effective and mega cheep
FreckleBraceFace
FreckleBraceFace

How similar is FreckleBraceFace's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Good
FreckleBraceFace
FreckleBraceFace

How similar is FreckleBraceFace's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Lemon juice is hood
ally d
ally d

How similar is ally d's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Chemical peels will usually lift scars if they aren't too deep

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.