Alexa7

Dark spot treatment help!

What have you guys used to help fade dark marks that's powerful and fast? I'm looking for real products ideally organic or for sensitive skin without harsh chemicals like hydroquinone. Thanks!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Samantha
Samantha

How similar is Samantha's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I'd recommend looking into products with snail mucin, vitamin c, or rice/oatmeal. I use all Korean products, so I'm not sure that you'll want my product recommendations. You can order them from Amazon. I really like Mizon's snail line, also CosRX's snail 96 mucin and snail 92. Klair's freshly juiced vitamin drop is amazing. Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off. CosRX also has a rice mask. Last note, exfoliating is great for helping get an even skin tone and getting rid of acne scarring. I really prefer chemical exfoliants over physical exfoliants, this means AHAs, BHAs, retinols, etc. CosRX has great AHA and BHA products that are not harsh at all. Hope this helps!
syed
syed

How similar is syed's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi
janine
janine

How similar is janine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hi everyone I'm new to this site so not sure what I'm doing looking to buy a really hydrating moisturiser to go under my foundation any suggestions would be appreciated.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.