Summer

Concealer

I need a concealer. I have very fair skin and the occasional pimple. I need a concealer for light skin that won't create spots on my face. It would be helpful if it was under $20.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

9 answers

adv ydv
adv ydv

How similar is adv ydv's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
How to use Split Screen on Window 10 PC, Window 10 is the latest upgrade new version window, so friends are so simple to solve this problem that you have more options to split the screen, now see here https://windowsclassroom.com/how-to-split-screen-on-windows-10 or Follow these methods
davegerber
davegerber

How similar is davegerber's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Great concealers are doing Koreans now. Try Korean products. An article about these differences is in the article from https://cheapessaywriter.net/
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try the CoverGirl and Olay concealer I heard is really good :-)
alexis
alexis

How similar is alexis's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
fit me liquid concealer or covergirl truematch powder! works AH-MAZING!
tayloure
tayloure

How similar is tayloure's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Elf only 1.00 works great
mackenzie
mackenzie

How similar is mackenzie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
A l m ay like 7-10 bucks depending on where you live
Janet
Janet

How similar is Janet's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love the Clinique concealer. I got it at Sephora for about 20 dollars I think and it's lasted me since the beginning of the summer. It works well with my light skin tone and it says it helps with acne but I havnt seen results in that area.
bianx
bianx

How similar is bianx's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
There is a concealor by BYS that has a concealor stick on one side and liquid concealor on the other, I have it and it is really good ! Only costs $5 I bought mine from gloss but It will be available at many other cheap shops and I think you can buy it online as well but not entirely sure. Revlon also do really good concealors in a little red compact for only $13 they are perfect for pale skin! Should be able to order online as well.
Maribelle
Maribelle

How similar is Maribelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I like Jane concealer, the sell online and I got mine at Meijer's

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.