ScarletteLawson

Clogged pores?

I have mild acne , and I think it comes alot from clogged pores! Little flesh coloured bumps everywhere and blackheads, mostly on my FOREHEAD and nose and cheeks. Also, please don't recommend salicylic acid because I've tried that in ever way shape and form and it doesn't work with my skin. Btw I have very oily skin and redness and am in my teens

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try using ST.Ives Apricot a Scrub it's an amazing product for black heads and if salicylic acid isn't for you try Benzoyl Peroxide it's also to treat acne try getting products with that Good Luck :)
ScarletteLawson
ScarletteLawson

How similar is ScarletteLawson's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cool ill look into the pads :)
latte
latte

How similar is latte's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
For your blackheads by a scrub or put Elmer's glue on it and then peel off or get an unused toothbrush and scrub your nose. For your acne try clearasil ultra rapid action pads they reduce acne in 4 hours or less and u can find this at a drugstore

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.