Alexis

Cleanser for acne

so I am a teen and teens break out actually all people break out at times and school is right around the corner and I really want clean skin. Does anyone know a good cleanser or scrub for zits/acne and some remedies for blackheads? They really irritate me and their so annoying!! Please help!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Kd
Kd

How similar is Kd's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Highly recommend Cetaphil
kaitlyn carlson
kaitlyn carlson

How similar is kaitlyn carlson's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would try the dermilogica teen acne line called clean start it's freaking amazing
samii
samii

How similar is samii's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would try st Ives I've heard it's great and I'm planning to try it also keeping your face moisturized is good and exfoliating Try using an exfoliater once a week and every time u wash your face use a cleanser I suggest cetaphil for dry to normal skin and also the st Ives and also neutrogena alcohol free toner because it doesn't dry ur skin out and I've heard cetaphil moisturizing cream is amazing to hydrate your skin and give a flawless finish (:
Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try St.Ives Apricots Scrub for black heads I love that scrub :) good luck

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.