sarah

CHAPPED LIPS!!!

Hey guys. My lips are really dry and flakey. Anything I shud do? Suggestions? Thanks

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

50 answers

Emily
Emily

How similar is Emily's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Aquaphor is my go to dry lip product!
Jessica
Jessica

How similar is Jessica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
TRY BABYLIPS!! That stuff is amazing. The title says it all!
Amber
Amber

How similar is Amber's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Burts bees
Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Lucas paw paw ointment. Try it
Niamh
Niamh

How similar is Niamh's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Definitely the Aquaphor. 3 hours ago I had peeling cracked lips and now 3 applications later they are back to normal!
Beauty-ista Sheetal
Beauty-ista Sheetal

How similar is Beauty-ista Sheetal's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Its petroleum jelly for me. Use it every night:) I exfoliate my lips every 10/11 days.This helps in removing all that dead cell build up. Like using the Bath & Body Works lip balm sometimes.
hattie
hattie

How similar is hattie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
EOS LIPBARM, honestly its amazing! And smellls soool nice. Also if my lips are bleeding and splitting i use blisteze reliefe cream. Hope this helps:) aslo check out my beauty channel on youtube. www.youtube.com/babylovesbenefit
Lee
Lee

How similar is Lee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try Aquaphor (healing ointment) available at most drug stores The only thing that works like a charm for me!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.