sarah

CHAPPED LIPS!!!

Hey guys. My lips are really dry and flakey. Anything I shud do? Suggestions? Thanks

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

50 answers

simone
simone

How similar is simone's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Does Baby Lips Work?
Haley
Haley

How similar is Haley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Eco!!!!! It might be over priced but it's worth iittt!!!! U can find these at Walmart near the check out area!
Sydney Akers
Sydney Akers

How similar is Sydney Akers's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Aquafor, Carmex,Babylips,Eos Lipbalm,Burnts Bees,Alba,Vasaline
♥ Asma ♥
♥ Asma ♥

How similar is ♥ Asma ♥'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Take an unused brush and put vasline on and brush your lips it will help or mix a little of sugar, honey, olive oil and scrub your lips. Also keep your lip balm in your pocket everywhere you go!
Nya
Nya

How similar is Nya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mix sugar and Vaseline and make a scrub. It'll take off the dead skin on your lips and moisturize. :)
amy
amy

How similar is amy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Nivea lip balm is the best I've ever tried, I swear by it. Just the original one with the blue plastic cap.
Janet
Janet

How similar is Janet's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Burt's bees..seriously idk what I'd do without it! I get terribly chapped lips and it fixes them right up. And they have diff types if you get bored of the same Chapstick.
bianx
bianx

How similar is bianx's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Baby lips is really good and so is Lucas paw paw ointment, another really good thing is chapstick
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I Get extremly chapped lips myself, I kept trying every product in the book , when I stumbled upon baby lips, I know its a little pricy , but this product works wonders !

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.