sarah

CHAPPED LIPS!!!

Hey guys. My lips are really dry and flakey. Anything I shud do? Suggestions? Thanks

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

50 answers

Haley
Haley

How similar is Haley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Eco. Found at Walmart
Anna
Anna

How similar is Anna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try putting a dab of aquafor on before bed
kendall
kendall

How similar is kendall's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
scrub your lips with a toothbrush! it makes them softer and moist and naturally more pink! it rubs away dry skin over your lips and makes room for new, perfectly pink lips!
katie
katie

How similar is katie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
What works for me is EOS chapstick and Burts Bee
Haleigh
Haleigh

How similar is Haleigh's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You could try Using a verry intense lip renewal Chapstick.
chena
chena

How similar is chena's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have dry lips too and honesty I've been trying many things but the one that it really works its drinking enough amounts of water and scrub them at the shower but don't use producs for dry skin because they are formulated for SKIN no for lips the skin of your lips it's different ! Good Luck :)
Noushi
Noushi

How similar is Noushi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use a loofah on your lips in the shower and scrub until u think u hav got all the dead skin off. Baby Lips works really well too! And Cetaphil as well, just not too much! DO NOT use Nivea , it dries out your lips even worse!!!
nicole
nicole

How similar is nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Scrub your lips with a toothbrush to take away the dry skin and then use a lip balm like Vaseline or carmex
Reema Gill
Reema Gill

How similar is Reema Gill's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use something natural. Burts bees I probably ur best bet. Blistex and carmex are the worst, and they dry out ur lips.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.