sarah

CHAPPED LIPS!!!

Hey guys. My lips are really dry and flakey. Anything I shud do? Suggestions? Thanks

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

50 answers

kailan
kailan

How similar is kailan's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Get a toothbrush and toothpaste and brush ur lips for q minute or two
Mishka
Mishka

How similar is Mishka's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Get in the habit of using lip balm I have one with me everywhere I go. I love the flavored ones
alicia
alicia

How similar is alicia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Drink lots of water
bethany
bethany

How similar is bethany's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Eos!!!!!
rachel
rachel

How similar is rachel's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
EOS from targe boutique(aka target) hahaha works wonders :)
TayRic
TayRic

How similar is TayRic's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Baby lips, use it
Crissy
Crissy

How similar is Crissy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love Pai's Bergamot Organic Lip Balm. It's amazing! http://goo.gl/hI8zy
jacinda
jacinda

How similar is jacinda's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mylipsstuff.com :) I love it. :)
Nicole
Nicole

How similar is Nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You can put some vasaline on your toothbruch an bruch your dry lips away

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.