hurriyyahub

Can i get rid of my acnes??

I'm so sad. I always have acnes in my face.since i was 12 or 14 yo.and now I'm 20 yo.sorry my english so bad..i tried all skin care from cheap until expensive product.and all doctors and skin care in my town already i tried.but the result always not maximal.my face never clear.and i tried browsed in google home remedies.i tried turmeric,honey,potato, and others ugh I'm so tired with this skin.even i tried skii.for the first time i tried skii my skin clearer but when cream was empty i'm not buy it again.because i had event in other town and I buy several weeks later.and when i tried skii again to secondly my skin not respond again :'( .and now idk what should i do.i just still trying home remedies.my skin still have acnes , white heads, and blackheads.and acnes scars.everybody give me comment, recommend some products? Or whatever you know.thank you.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Ms Zabz
Ms Zabz

How similar is Ms Zabz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It sounds like you may need dermatologist intervention. Even in my 30s I am still getting acne but I've done extensive research this year and I learned a couple of important things that drastically improved my skin. Exfoliate frequently, keep your skin pH balanced (this is so important), tone and moisturize. Use an over the counter retinol and look for products with salicylic acid. Acne-prone skin is highly acidic due to the amount of oil it produces. The acid weakens the protective skin barrier, allowing more bacteria in. Switch to a gentle, pH balanced cleanser (CeraVe or SkinCeuticals are the holy grails) to strengthen the barrier and keep bacteria out. As soon as I made this change, it really made a difference in how my skin behaved. People think that they need deep cleaning cleansers to dry up acne but all that does is strip the skin barrier from the high alkaline properties in the cleanser so you produce more oil to repair the barrier, adding more acidity to your skin and further weakening the barrier. The oil gets trapped under the build-up of dry, dead skin and with no place to exit, it gets inflamed inside the pore, turning into pus. Exfoliating frequently keeps the top layer of skin free for the oil to secrete from the pore instead of lingering deep inside and getting inflamed. Don't skip toning and moisturizing either. Toners restore balance to the skin barrier by drawing out any high alkaline properties left behind by the cleanser and they deliver extra care ingredients depending on the toner. Moisturizers create a preventative barrier and seal all the moisture and products in and keep all impurities out.
Natalia
Natalia

How similar is Natalia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Olehenriksen**
Natalia
Natalia

How similar is Natalia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Drinking water with lemon everyday or lemon tea is one way that helped me and peterthomasroth therapeutic sulfur mask I put on twice a week and literally when I rinse off my ace my acne was almost always gone. I rely on that. Make sure not to wear any makeup to sleep because it will ruin keeping your face clean process. Also a vitamin c serum applied after saved me. I love olegenriksen truth serum collagen booster. And lastly coconut oil or bio oil put on face To go to sleep. Leave and let soak into skin. This is what worked for me. Also as a face wash, try anything from lush. Cleared my skin in a week. :) goodluck
nikki
nikki

How similar is nikki's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
This product is available in flipkart
nikki
nikki

How similar is nikki's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Drink more water and try Khadi herbal face mask (Khadi neem ,basil,and mint face mask)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.