chloe

Breakouts/acne skin!!

I have recently noticed I have been suffering with bad breakouts/acne around the nose mouth and manly on the four head I suffer a lot with acne around the four head! Is there anything I can do that will help any home remedies will be easier for me?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

13 answers

chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yeah I'm not sure why it's not letting me and yes please that will be very helpful
Ashley
Ashley

How similar is Ashley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I changed my privacy settings from public to community only, so hopefully that will let you view it. If it doesn't I can write a comment onto your profile with my routines if that is what you are trying to view.
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It won't let me click on your name for some reason
Ashley
Ashley

How similar is Ashley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Chloe you should be able to click my name and it should redirect you to my profile. From there you can click on the Routines tab and it will bring up both routines that I have added so far.
chloe
chloe

commented
Ashley I can't find your profile
chloe
chloe

commented
Thankyou so much for all your advice and tips I will give all these ago and see if it helps I'll check your profile. Thankyou for all your help
Ashley
Ashley

commented
Hi Chloe, I do not know anything about the brand CUTICURA that you are currently using. However, since you mentioned to me earlier that you have an oily T zone and dry skin elsewhere I would say that first you should look into changing the cleaner. Having an oily T zone with dry skin elsewhere is referred to as combination skin; therefore, you should be using a cleanser that is intended for normal to oily skin or combination skin. This is because any product that is directed towards dry skin is normally too heavy for any part of the face that produces too much oil. The type of toner you use is just as equally important. You want to make sure that you use something that is going to balance oil production as well as restore the pH of your skin. Once you switch to products that are directed towards your skin type you need to incorporate a moisturizer into your regimen to make sure that your skin doesn't become too dry, but at the same time you need to make sure that the moisturizer isn't too heavy. Go for a light weight moisturizer that is oil free (normally these moisturizers will say on the front for oily skin or for normal to oily). I know washing your face at night is dreadful - trust me there are many nights where I try to convince myself not to do it - you still have to make sure that all of your makeup is off before bed or else everything you do in the morning will be for nothing. With that said after you remove your makeup with your wipes, just go in and repeat your steps that you do in the morning. Because you are only incorporating three steps, you could probably finish in less then five minutes. If you have any blemishes that you want to be removed or diminished quickly, then I would use the drying lotion I mentioned in one of my earlier comments. If you need some more direction in what to change or what to do, I also have combination skin and have outlined my morning and night routine in my routines on my profile that you can look at. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or need any more advice. Hope this helps and sorry it was so long!
chloe
chloe

commented
In the morning I use a nourishing facial cleanser called CUTICURA for dry skin I some times use it with a face cleansing brush like a clearasonic then I go in with the calming facial toner by the same brand, I some times use a moisturiser but then I for get to some times I normally put it on befor I apply makeup, at night I just take my makeup off with makeup wipes and I don't normally do any cleansing or anything
Ashley
Ashley

commented
Chloe, can you tell me the exact products and steps you take in the morning and the exact products and steps you take at night? It will let me give you a better answer to your question as well as suggest a routine for you to follow that should help you.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.