chloe

Bleached hair?

Hi guys I've just had highlights done to my hair and bleached was used, it feels very dry and horrible can any body give any tips anything to use to help the dryness.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

Peyton
Peyton

How similar is Peyton's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try various hair masks and coconut oil. Use the expensive conditioners to help your hair become temporarily smoother and sleeker, but remember, if this doesn't work for you, grow them out!
tasha
tasha

How similar is tasha's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Find a salon that does olaplex treatment it's what Kim k has said in an interview that she uses it repairs the inside bonds of the hair
olivia mawson
olivia mawson

How similar is olivia mawson's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love the wella oil, it's so good and helps with my bleached hair, it's very soft and smells amazing! :)
maycee
maycee

How similar is maycee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Coconut oil seems to work the best for me
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I've been using argon oil, I'll try coconut oil thanks for your tips :)
cr
cr

How similar is cr's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Use a coconut oil or olive oil mask you can search some recipes online that's what I do and you leave it on while your in the bath tub for 15-ish minutes and it's completely silky later when you've dried it!!(:

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.