Heather Gonzalez

Blackheads? Whiteheads? :/

Hey guys...I have a problem I have a lot of black heads and white heads from my face to my back all over my chest and stomach...I was wondering if y'all know anything I can do to get rid of them?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

elaine
elaine

How similar is elaine's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Go on birth control I have an IUD an I have less acne an I wash my make up off every night ! An drink lots of water an eat less sugar base foods
Cierra
Cierra

How similar is Cierra's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hey, I suggest that you go on what's called a three day apple fast. Search it up on google! I've had really bad acne for yearsss, and no topical product was helping me. It turns out that acne can't be fixed from the outside, you have to get rid of it from the inside. So that means exercising and eating healthy. Acne isn't caused from dirt and sweat on the outside of the skin, its caused from sugary and fatty foods making excess toxins in your body that result in acne. do some research on that please!! A good way to start and to get a little head start on clearing your acne is the 3 day apple fast. Im on day 3 of the fast right now and ALL the bumps on my forehead and in other areas on my face are completely dried up. My forehead is finally smooth! And the results just keep getting better after day 3! The apple fast is suppose to keep your skin clear for YEARS! (As long as you eat right from then on) All you have to do is ONLY eat 6-10 Red Delicious apples for three days straight. Day to night. And the only thing you can drink is water, which you should drink plenty of. Basically whats happening is your stinach will eat up all unnecessary toxins that are in your body. Look up other details on google. Its so easy and inexpensive!! Sorry for the novel, but I just had to share what worked for me with someone else!! Feel free to ask me more questions about it:)
torie
torie

How similar is torie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Take a slice of lemon put sugar on it and scrub or just use lemon juice and sugar as a blackhead removing scrub
Christiana
Christiana

How similar is Christiana's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
There are certain body washes you can buy which contain products that help acne. You should try and find some of those. They might help

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.