Sydney

Blackheads!!

I have really deep blackheads (ew!) and I have tried lots of blackhead removing products but they don't seem to work. I need some stuff that will help!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

8 answers

Fay x
Fay x

How similar is Fay x's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Witch hazle
ally d
ally d

How similar is ally d's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Retinol!
eve
eve

How similar is eve's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Bentonite clay is the nemesis to evil blackheads. Find "Aztec clay" at whole foods, mix with raw apple cider vinegar. Leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes as the bentonite clay swells and cleans out your pores. Wash off with hot warm and add a soothing serum. Enjoy clear skin! Good luck!
Lauren
Lauren

How similar is Lauren's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If your willing to invest some money- Glamglow supermud clearing treatment works well!
lauren
lauren

How similar is lauren's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It's a matter of good exfoliation and cleansing. Clinique exfoliating scrub is good. I also use a chemical exfoliant like a clarifying lotion that contains salacyclic acid. It takes away dead skin cells.
Kellie
Kellie

How similar is Kellie's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Have you tried steaming and extracting them?
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Luck

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try ST.Ives apricots scrub it work really good :) good livk

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.