S

Best spot corrector/marks+redness

I noticed that my skin is more red and has tons of marks on my cheeks, chin and some on the sides of my face. I have a couple of blemishes on my cheeks/forehead and I want a product that would be perfect to get rid of my marks and popup zits.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

anastasiya
anastasiya

How similar is anastasiya's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Also to help the redness what I use is the Neutrogena oil free acne wash redness soothing crime cleanser and you have to be patient it doesn't work overnight but it really did work it only took a few days and I noticed reduced redness defiantly a recommended product as for the dark spots well I'm going to try a serum called caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum and I read that what it does is that it helps dark spots and acne scars and also is good for healthy skin toy should check it out people said that their scarring g was better do in going to try it out along with the Clinique dark spot corrector so yea good luck :)
Olivia Rae
Olivia Rae

How similar is Olivia Rae's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
To help the redness, stop using scrubs and exfoliating washes. To help with the spots/scars, use lemon juice and sugar to exfoliate your face once a week

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.