Lisa Jean

Best skin cleansing tool?

I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) and was wondering if any tools (Wave, Olay ProX, etc.) would work on my skin? What would work best?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Ashley :)
Ashley :)

How similar is Ashley :)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I suggest the Olay x-pro cleansing brush
Summer Kadriana
Summer Kadriana

How similar is Summer Kadriana's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I find that combining regular sugar with your favorite cleanser can really exfoliate and cleanse your skin without causing irritation or redness.
Jim
Jim

How similar is Jim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Tools are great, but even tools are combined with some sort of products for cleaning or treating the skin. So it starts with the right products. The key for you is going to be using a balanced treatment that works on each of the combination areas. You're going to want to moisturize to replace the oil you remove and treat the dry areas. Depending upon what level of dryness you are dealing with, using a tool that aggressively exfoliates may create more sensitivity issues. Rodan + Fields Soothe regimen is great for rebuilding the skin's lipid barrier to tolerate environmental or product reactions. It is specifically designed for sensitive skin and conditions like rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. If you are dealing with acne as a result of the oily T-zone, you may want to use Unblemish instead and add the Soothe moisturizer. It may help for you to answer a few quick questions using this solution tool to identify what products would be recommended for you. Rodan + Fields are the same doctors that created Proactiv. This is their new company with products to treat a variety of skin types and conditions. Every order comes with a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Solution tool here: https://youthfulradiance.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.