Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

11 answers

tasha
tasha

How similar is tasha's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mac studio fix fluid
rylee
rylee

How similar is rylee's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I love the maybeline dream smooth mousse, you must try it! It helps with all my flaws
ameliasamulska
ameliasamulska

How similar is ameliasamulska's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
estee lauder double wear
ashley
ashley

How similar is ashley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I like Estée Lauder double wear, and also the loreal infalable pro Matt
Ms Zabz
Ms Zabz

How similar is Ms Zabz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
What shades are you mixing in the ELDW? I'm half Asian and half Caucasian so I always have to mix nearly every foundation just to get a close match. I forgot to mention Revlon ColorStay is a very full coverage foundation and I love it but it has too much pink for my skin. The Flower BB cream has very neutral yellow tones. I usually airbrush my foundation because it gives me quadruple the coverage than regular foundation and it is much more natural looking but the best part is that I can custom mix shades.
lisa_brano123
lisa_brano123

How similar is lisa_brano123's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thank you Ladies! Guess I'll just stick to my Estee Doublewear. Just sucks bc the color selection dsnt match me well. I've had to buy two bottles to mix up my color. And if you know how much one bottle is well...
Ms Zabz
Ms Zabz

How similar is Ms Zabz's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I'm really feeling the Estee Lauder Double Wear and it doesn't look cakey. Another really high coverage, surprisingly is Flower BB cream and it's only $12 at Walmart. Laura Mercier Creme Silk Creme is a high-end version of it.
MarshyMellowFluff
MarshyMellowFluff

How similar is MarshyMellowFluff's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you want full coverage, you should try Estée Lauder's double wear foundation, it's very full coverage but is a little on the pricey side, I heard its good for oily skin ☺️ (source: I watch to many makeup videos/gurus on YouTube)
Racquel
Racquel

How similar is Racquel's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Make Up Forever Duo pressed foundation works for me.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.