Tara

Are there any natural treatments for dark spots?

I have dark spots in my face and I am tired of using so many chemicals, are there any natural solutions?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

1 answer

Adriana Romolzi
Adriana Romolzi

How similar is Adriana Romolzi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I'm not sure if you would consider this to be "natural", but it is a home remedy. Baking soda! I've been using it for a little over a month now and my skin has done a complete 180. It's like giving yourself a mini microdermabrasion treatment. A lot of people do it once a week, but I personally do it every day. I do it gently, of course. If you have sensitive skin, start by doing it maybe once or twice a week and see how much your skin can handle. I gently massage the baking soda/water or baking soda/cleanser mixture onto my skin for at least 30 seconds and up to 3 minutes. It's basically just exfoliating your skin :) I've also heard a lot about lemon juice, but I've never used it personally. I've used orange juice but I can't say it gave me the results I was hoping for. So yes, baking soda all the way for me!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.