Sandybaby

Anyone know any good products for congested skin?

Hi everyone :) I am hoping to get some help with finding products for congested skin. I am currently using DDF products and so far it's just okay. I heard Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit line is good? Please help me and I will be forever thankful ^_^

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

Kelly
Kelly

How similar is Kelly's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Peels are good for congested skin. If your skin is sensitive, go with a fruit enzyme peel (like Ole Henrikson) or lactic acid peel (like Philosophy microdelivery peel). If your skin can tolerate it, glycolic acid peels are stronger. You could also look into a facial cleansing brush like the Clairsonic or Olay pro-x cleansing system.
mySkin
mySkin commented
Hey! The Neutrogena line is good but is it good for your skin? After completing your skin assessment on the site , search for products for congested skin by typing these wordsin the upper left search box. You will get a list of products.Now, the products that have a high percentage are the products that shoukd work for your skin.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.