jacky

Anyone else have adult acne?

My background: Early 30s. Oily sensitive skin. Southeast Asian descent. Female. My face erupted in acne consisting of clogged pores, whiteheads, and cystic acne on my forehead, cheeks, and chin. I have used the Aztec deep cleansing mask, essential oils, clay masks. All new so I'm sure I aggravated my skin. I won't do that anymore. Health background: I'm dehydrated as well. I may have liver problems. I have eczema, shellfish allergy that's causes hives, and I have low tolerance to consuming alcohol. Has anyone gotten their adult acne under control? Do I treat the acne with medication or just gently clean my face?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Thanos
Thanos

How similar is Thanos's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Some time we have to getting the update for connection to bluetooth audio device and wireless display so visit here http://windowstuts.net/connections and secure the all windows audio driver for batter working on the way thanks.
jacky
jacky

How similar is jacky's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I saw the dermatologist last Friday. Today, my skin looks much better! My new routine is: 1) cleanser: Cetaphil gentle cleanser, no scrubbing 2) toner: witch hazel, wait 5-15 mins to dry 3) acne medication: aczone for cystic acne AND/ OR acacia for regular acne (antibiotic in benzoyl peroxide), gently tapped into skin as spot treatment, wait 5-15 mins so it has time to do its job 4) moisturizer: Cetaphil moisturizing cream/ lotion
jacky
jacky

How similar is jacky's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks Cindy! I'm going to add natural remedies to my current routine. :). So I make parsley tea, freeze it into cubes, and rub onto my face? I wonder if I can boil parsley with green tea and do that too/- double the antioxidants right?
cindy looper
cindy looper

How similar is cindy looper's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I am always in favor of natural remedies. Tea made of parsley frozen in ice cubes and rubbed in is an excellent antioxidant. I don't have serious acne but just after turning 30 I start getting them too. In my case it is combination of stress and hormones. Anyway, try some natural remedies first (honey!!) if none works see your dermatologist.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.