Heather

Any good over the counter products that work well for rosacea?

I have rosacea and the cream that my dermatologist prescribed is not cutting it. Before I pay an arm and a leg to go back, can anyone recommend a decent product that might help?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Christina
Christina

How similar is Christina's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I highly recommend Arbonne's ABC product line. This product line is formulated for the sensitivity of babies skin. In addition, I also recommend Arbonne's intelligence rejuvenating cream. This cream rejuvenates skin through hydration, this ultra-moisturizing, nongreasy formula promotes a beautifully balanced, healthy-looking complexion. Visit http://christinaatkinson.myarbonne.ca to learn more about the products I have mentioned. I have seen the transforming difference in many of clients who also have rosacea just by using these two products. Kind Regards.
Lucy
Lucy

How similar is Lucy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ya....it's so hard to find something that actually works.....ditto on the fin gel and metro.....Prosacea actually helped more than the fin gel. There is an online group called Rosacea Forum.....lots of helpful tips there. Lets stay in touch! For me, I have this kinda overall sunburnt look that never goes away (thank god for pur minerals foundation and EL DW, lol), I also get what seems to be just "regular" acne.
Heather
Heather

How similar is Heather's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yes I did!...i commented back on your profile. I am on a mission to find a product that really helps keep my skin calm.
Lucy
Lucy

How similar is Lucy's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Did you get the answer I left in your comments section? Would love to swap tips for rosacea!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.