Anna

Any good anti-aging product?

My mom's birthday is on 30th of this month. It's her 60th birthday and we are planning to throw a birthday party. I was looking for a small pendant chain but then I came to know that she is considering anti-aging treatment from a clinic in our province. She asked me to inquire about botox treatment but when I Googled it, I saw mixed comments. She has migraine and I don't know if it's safe for her to get botox injection. When I discussed this with my elder brother, he mentioned about natural beauty treatment from a clinic in Toronto ( http://www.pinewoodhealth.ca/servicedetails.aspx?ServId=027e1736-a792-4832-944b-f8d477943392 ). He said it is a safe method. Does anyone here have any insight regarding this treatment? How about gifting a good anti-aging product? I think it will be far better than botox or any other cosmetic procedure. I'm concerned about her health. I can't take any risks. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

1 answer

Erin
Erin

How similar is Erin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
People actually get Botox for migraines.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.