Carine

Anti-aging cream?

I recently turned 18 in September, and a lot of people tell me I should start using anti aging creams and anti wrinkles creams to start preventing in the future. Any suggestions for someone my age...? Or if I should or not start using these products...?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

CleoDita
CleoDita

How similar is CleoDita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Just one more thing no one who CRITICIZE COULD BE ""smartest"" SERIOUSLY!! who thinks that and think that the people who criticize is "smart" is a fool sweety! :) u Are wonderful and powerful just cause u are woman (as differene as boys) And YOU DONT NEED It! maybe u really dont have "friends" who says: "u need this for ur ""problem""!!" say: "ur problem is in ur eyes, what u see is just a mirrow and what u notice in me is what u feel insecure ABOUT YOU!! .. so go and resolve it!! but dont come here and say ""what i need"" cause is not ""my problem"" is yours. I like me! if u dont.. i dont have nothing to do with u. thanks"
CleoDita
CleoDita

How similar is CleoDita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Sorry sweety but I'm not agree with te other comment... FIRST ONE NEEEVER NEEEVER LET PEOPLE COMMENT ABOUT ""WHAT YOU NEED"" CAUSE THE ONLY ONE... THE ONLY SMARTEST PERSON WHO CAN DECIDE WHAT ITS BETTER FOR YOU IS...ONLY JUST YOU NO ONE MORE HONEY! so.. think about it and Firstable I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE "ATTACKS FINE LINES BY TE AGE.." CAUSE EACH ONE IS A SIGN OF WISDOM" and by your picture I REALLY DONT THINK U ARE ""old"" AND TRY TO THINK BEING """old"" is not wrong WHAT IS WRONG IS PEOPLE TRYIN TO FIGHT AGAINST WOTH SOMETHING THAT IS JUST ANOTHER STAGE... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE LIFE EACH ""wrinkle"" IS A MEDAL OF WISDOM AND NOT A ""Bad"" thing!!! think it!!! IT JUST HUMAN LIFE HONEY!! AND WE HAVE: free CHILDHOOD, unexperty ADOLESCENCE, conscius YOUTH, WONDERFUL MATURITY BUT POWERFUL ""old age"" AND ITS THE STAGE OF THE LIFE U TURN BACK AND SAY: "why i worried about stupid things.. and spendig time in something just inevitable.. when the wonderful and beautiful things are.. just enjoy my life.." So skip out THAT STUPID JUMANS IDEAS CAUSE THE LIFE IS MOT ABOUT WRINKLES.. Are about what ur experience and good heart is I'm in my twenties but i will never use CREAMS FOR SOMETHING I WILL FINALLY HAVE, CAUSE IS JUST LIFE AND I PREFER SPEND TIME THAN MONEY! hugs and greetings hope this help you! :)
Jim
Jim

How similar is Jim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Your friends or whoever told you this are smart! The fact is the best wrinkle is the one you never get. The sooner in life you begin maintaining your skin, the longer it will take care of you. Skin is our largest organ and many don't realize it is also a great indicator of things affecting your body. While I've told people this for years, a recent long term study validated that if a person was consistent in using sunscreen alone, they would slow the aging process by up to 10 years! At your age, your skin is youthful and plum with moisture. Your skin exfoliates itself by cell turnover which slows by 1% per year by the age of 30 and that's in a perfect world of doing everything right. We know that only 20% of the aging process is genetic while 80% is in our control. So lifestyle choices have an overwhelming impact on our skin. Sleep habits, diet, alcohol, smoking, vitamin deficiencies, hormones, and even medical conditions related to our organs can all show signs through the skin. So no, it's never too early to start taking care of your skin. Sunscreen is #1. Cleansing, moisturizing, and rebuilding collagen as you age follows. Correcting skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea, acne, hyperpigmentation (dark spots), and wrinkles are treatable and avoidable. You can answer a few quick questions here to see what products would be suited for you: https://youthfulradiance.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool Also, feel free to peruse my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/1youthfulradiance and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RFJim

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.