chloe

Acne scars

What. Helps with acne scars I got a few spots on my check area and now have turned into scars is there anything that can help with this or any DIY home remedies that will be great

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

5 answers

Rhian
Rhian

How similar is Rhian's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I was recommended an all in one gel by my friend Simon after I commented on his fresh skin, you smooth it on then massage with 2 fingers after 45 seconds and then rinse off.....it has improved my skin no end, it is much smoother and has now started to even out my pigmentation too....I love it! www.myjmoa.com/rhiangregory
Rhian
Rhian

How similar is Rhian's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I was recommended an all in one gel by my friend Simon after I commented on his fresh skin, you smooth it on then massage with 2 fingers after 45 seconds and then rinse off.....it has improved my skin no end, it is much smoother and has now started to even out my pigmentation too....I love it! www.myjmoa.com/rhiangregory
chloe
chloe

How similar is chloe's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cool Thankyou :)
Jo
Jo

How similar is Jo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I know a few people who have used Decleor Prolagene gel with amazing results on acne scarring. Apparently Decleor's founder suffered with acne scarring herself so went to the burns ward of a local hospital to learn about how the skin regenerates when scarred and this product was the result!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.