Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Jurgita
Jurgita

How similar is Jurgita's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Bio oil helps reducing scars, and dermaroller treatments. Those two are very effective and don't damage skin at all
kkortas2713
kkortas2713

How similar is kkortas2713's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Hydroquinone is very harsh though and has been linked do irreversible lightening of the skin pigment. (Making white marks) try chemical peels from skinpeel.com. The fusion peel has worked wonders for me. Also rosehip oil is a good moisturizer, and great for scars for 20 bucks. It's also natural :)
Erica
Erica

How similar is Erica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Fade creams with 2% hydroquinone, kojic acid, or alpha hydroxy acid effective at treating post acne marks. The previous comment has a good suggestion. You should be careful with lemon juice though, because it can be drying and also causes mild irritation. When I use lemon juice, I use it once every other day. I leave it on for 15 minutes, then I rinse it off. Some people leave it on overnight.
Noelle
Noelle

How similar is Noelle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Lemon juice can help lighten and fade them over time

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.