Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Falynne Reed
Falynne Reed

How similar is Falynne Reed's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have the same thing! I bought Proactiv for my face last year so it's cleared up but I found out they have a body wash too that clears up acne on your chest AND back so I got it and I am seeing results! I suggest you try it, it really does wonders.
jessica
jessica

How similar is jessica's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Your hair products can contain comedogenic ingredients. If that's the case you need to wash it off your back. Also I only break out on my back when I use soap on it, either acne wash or body wash so I ignore it. Oils from your hair may get on it and clog them badly. Wearing clothes a few times before washing them can collect dirt and bacteria. Try and wash them frequently.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

How similar is Elizabeth's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
If you wear the same shirt twice it can add to it, so only wear a shirt once. Maybe change your sheets. Then I would suggest a body scrub higher in salicylic acid.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.