Sydney Akers

6th Grade Makeup!!

I'm going into 6th grade what kinda makeup should I wear?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

51 answers

Brenna Wright
Brenna Wright

How similar is Brenna Wright's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Okay well im in sixth grade too!!! I typically will wear a little bit if face powder if my face is red or something. I usually will stick to natural looking shimmer eyeshadow and use very VERY little eyeliner. But I have naturally long eyelashes so I throw on one or two coats of mascara just to complete my look and some chap stick and lip gloss. It sounds like a lot but if u do it right it looks like its less than nothing!
Beauty-ista Sheetal
Beauty-ista Sheetal

How similar is Beauty-ista Sheetal's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
A lip balm is suffice:)
shannon mason
shannon mason

How similar is shannon mason's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
None. Your skin is too young.
Abby Borin
Abby Borin

How similar is Abby Borin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Be natural. You're only 11 or 12! Just do a light mascara and maybe some gloss on special days. The best beauty is natural beauty, so if you do were lip gloss or lip stick or any makeup, be sure to keep it neutral. No one likes someone who totally overdoes it with makeup! I'm 2 years older than you and some of my closest friends don't wear makeup and they have boyfriends and are pretty popular. :) Best of luck!!
melissa
melissa

How similar is melissa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I would say a bit of mascara concealer on blemishes and under eyes a light eye shadow colour like gold a sweep of pressed powder an d lip balm or gloss x
nicole
nicole

How similar is nicole's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Just a bit of mascara and lip gloss
Tenielle
Tenielle

How similar is Tenielle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I believe natural beauty is the best but if your interested in makeup at that age I recomend I light tinted mouisturizer and a small amount of blush for that glow! Only use neutral eye shadow shades if needed and thin coat of mascara! I love wearing a lip balm like baby lips then taking a colored lip liner and rubbing the side along my lips then blending out for minimal but bright color! I hope this helped!
simone
simone

How similar is simone's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Light mascara a light color eyeliner and Lip gloss is always great
Haley
Haley

How similar is Haley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Light bronzer. Little amount of blush. Mascara. Lip gloss. And a very thin line of light brown eyeliner. More of a natural look!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.