Sydney Akers

6th Grade Makeup!!

I'm going into 6th grade what kinda makeup should I wear?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

51 answers

jacinda
jacinda

How similar is jacinda's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try bbcream instead of foundation. They provide coverage but moisturize your skin too. :) my favorite is etude house and skin79. Lip gloss and a little mascara is acceptable too. :) and a fine line of brown eyeliner. :)
delilah
delilah

How similar is delilah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Only mascara and lip gloss!
Anna
Anna

How similar is Anna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Why are people trying to get her to not wear makeup? If she wants to wear makeup, then let her wear makeup!
kendall
kendall

How similar is kendall's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
you don't have to wear any! I'm in 8th grade and there's pressure to wear makeup in middle school, I know. But try not to wear over the top stuff like no eyeshadow except natural colors and try to stay away from even that! maybe some powder but if you buy is make sure it's 1 shade lighter than your skin tone, it tends to darken when you put it on and stay away from liquid foundation!!!!!!!!! you will regret it, big time! be kind to your skin while your at this age! hope this helped(:
Claire
Claire

How similar is Claire's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Lip gloss ONLY! You ate prettier without all that makeup! I'm in sixth grade and trust me you don't need to wear makeup. Lip gloss is all I would recommend. Oh! And be sure to keep your face clear of any acne. At least keep it as clear as you can. Follow these steps and you will be pretty without any makeup at all!
miranda
miranda

How similar is miranda's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mascara and Lip gloss
Haley
Haley

How similar is Haley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Natural! Thin light brown eye liner, light foundation, and mascara !(:
Anna
Anna

How similar is Anna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Maybe a very natural brown eyeliner and eyeshadow with some mascara and blush
melissa
melissa

How similar is melissa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I didn't realise 6th grade was 11 or 12. In that case I would say a bit of mascara lipbalm or gloss and a bit of blusher x I am 14 ( going 2 be 15 in oct) and I only wear mascara pressed powder concealer a dot of brown eyeliner and lipbalm or gloss x

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.