Sydney Akers

6th Grade Makeup!!

I'm going into 6th grade what kinda makeup should I wear?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

51 answers

maria
maria

How similar is maria's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
you probably don't need it cuz in sixth grade girls usually still have great skin but maybe some bronzer or blush and a little eyeliner and lipgloss have fu in 6th grade ;)
bianca slater
bianca slater

How similar is bianca slater's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
U should wear something light something that is not noticeable but u know that u are wearing makeup at most schools it is that u are allowed to wear makeup starting in 7 th that is what they do at my school
charlotte
charlotte

How similar is charlotte's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Then why write 6th grade makeup?!
Ashley
Ashley

How similar is Ashley's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Ugh! Screw these ppl saying don't wear any makeup! I wear concealer, mascara, lip gloss... And I think that's it. Just try and keep it natural. No blue eyeshadow. (ps I'm in 7th grade)
candice
candice

How similar is candice's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Concealer (if needed) and lip gloss .
Ethan
Ethan

How similar is Ethan's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Well your in 6th grade just like the boys and girls at my school they keep it natural! I wear foundation and concealer that's it , and you could apply white eyeshadow in your iner coner and apply a natural lip shade :)
April
April

How similar is April's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
None just lip gloss a you are beautiful the way you are.
Shyann
Shyann

How similar is Shyann's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Only wear it if you have pinpuls and you NEED it. And for your eyes just curl them and wear natural eye shadow
kayleigh
kayleigh

How similar is kayleigh's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
No foundation! I'm in 8th grade and regret it because one day you can't not wear it and the next wear it you look weird..

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.