Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
This super serum combines a 15 percent concentration of Vitamin C with Copper Tripeptide Growth Factors for enhanced anti-aging properties. This serum also contains powerful botanical
antioxidants and safe skin lighteners.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Increases collagen production.
- Safely and effectively treats hyperpigmentation.
- Helps to lighten scars.
- Provides UV photo-protection.
- Recommended for all skin types except very dry and hyper-sensitive.
We strongly suggest that you visit a medical skincare professional for a complete skin diagnosis before purchasing iS Clinical products.