Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
- Weightless liquid normalizes pore size
- Helps prevent the signs of aging
- Eliminates flaky, dehydrated skin
- Antioxidants and plant extracts help balance combination skin
- Gentle formula leaves your skin feeling soothed and refreshed
- 100% fragrance-free and contains no dyes or coloring agents
- View the research and studies showing the benefits of using this toner here
- Can be used as Step 2 in our 5-Step Skin Balancing System
I bought this to use in the morning as an extra layer of antioxidants and skin repairing ingredients. I think it helps with moisture levels, but nothing amazing; I still put on moisturizer on the dry parts of my face. It has some good ingredients.
Routines with this product (2)
How similar is Lucas Alberto's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.