Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
Sometimes a product leaves a residue on the skin after it is applied - a film or a layer of product. Often the residue feels greasy, particularly with heavy moisturizers that contain a high amount of lipids. If your product does have residue, how greasy is it?
Olay quench inshower body lotion
- Help break the cycle of dry skin with Quench In-Shower Body Lotion.
- For the following skin types: Extra Dry, Dry.
- Helps with these skin concerns: Dry/flaky skin, Dull Skin, Rough knees/elbows, Itchy skin.
- It contains moisturizers to penetrate deep and lock into your skin.
- Works with the humidity of your shower.
- Infuses skin with moisture at an ideal moment..