Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
Sometimes a product leaves a residue on the skin after it is applied - a film or a layer of product. Often the residue feels greasy, particularly with heavy moisturizers that contain a high amount of lipids. If your product does have residue, how greasy is it?
GoW Eye Majik Cream
Our Eye Majik Cream fights wrinkles and lifts skin with the aid of Matrixyl 3000. As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with
specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation.
A mix of Sunflower seed oil and Pomegranate seed oil condition, hydrate, and nourish the skin. Pomegranate seed oil also serves as a powerful antioxidant, and is rich in
This cream helps to calm irritated skin, while also combating signs of aging.
This formula has changed a bit. It is more yellow in color (extra Vitamin
K) and not quite as fluffy.
Method of Application
Apply a small, pea sized amount of this cream by gently patting it on the orbital bone. The heat from your skin will draw the cream closer to the upper and lower eyelids. List of
Hyaluronic Acid (base 1%)
- skin plumping
Oat Beta Glucans - healing
- since it can work through the Cellular Lipid Matrix (the matrix, or puzzle of the lipids [oils])
it lends itself to
diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- excellent moisturizer with film forming moisturizing properties
- stimulates collagen synthesis, meaning to create a matrix by combining actual
dermis properties (synergistically)
Sunflower Seed Oil (Organic) - high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E.
- conditions skin
Pomegranate Seed Oil (cold pressed/unrefined)
- rich in lipids and fiber
- antibacterial (acne)
- helps to restore the pH balance of skin
- anti-wrinkle properties
- smooths fine lines
Polawax NF - vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
Fermented Pomegranate (bio-available source of pomegranate)
- during the fermentation process the cells of the pomegranate seed/fruit fruit are broken
down and thus more bio-available for the skin to use
Matrixyl 3000 - antiaging
- lifting attributes
- wrinkle fighting properties
- formulated at the highest recommended percentage
**As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of
extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation.
D-Panthenol - conditioning, penetrating moisturizer
- aids in tissue repair and cell regeneration
- helps to stop transepidermal water loss
- binds moisture to skin
- similar in structure to the lipids of the stratum corneum
- penetrates the stratum corneum
- maintains and improves skin barrier function
- skin conditioning
- skin protectant
- conditioning benefits
- proven to repair dry and cracked lips and improve the condition of dry cracked hands
Stearic Acid - emulsifier
- thickening agent
Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol)
- preservative (does not contain parabens or formaldehyde releasers)
- helps to reduce 'redness' and supports the capillary system
GoW Forum Reviews Just as everyone... describes, pink and mousse-like. It absorbs well and doesn't look shiny or greasy so I can layer my sunscreen on top of it. I think it'll take a
little longer to determine how much it's doing underneath the dermis.