Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
This treatment cream helps clear existing acne pimples, helping to reduce size and redness. The benzoyl peroxide formula goes to the root of the acne pimples to help dry and clear them
- Helps prevent new pimples from forming
- Dermatologist tested
- Maximum strength 24 hour control
- Clearer skin all day, every day
Made in Germany
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If
bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- use to prevent new pimples from forming
- if going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Clearasil to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a
Keep tightly closed, keep away from heat.