Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
Sometimes a product leaves a residue on the skin after it is applied - a film or a layer of product. Often the residue feels greasy, particularly with heavy moisturizers that contain a high amount of lipids. If your product does have residue, how greasy is it?
Research shows that the skin repairs itself at night while resting, which plays a major factor in skin health. At night, the skin releases essential repairing amino acids and
protective antioxidants which allow the skin to function at its maximum potential. Building upon this knowledge, Therapeutix has created CLEAR COMPLEX Night Lotion, a ground-breaking anti-acne
nighttime repair treatment that acts as a potent, skin clarifying tonic.
CLEAR COMPLEX Night Lotion is formulated with Therapeutix' advanced AcneZone Technology™ , a powerful, dynamic blend of pharmaceutical-grade encapsulated form of .5% Salicylic Acid,
with effective cosmetic ingredients Azelaic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycolic Acid and Zinc. The Salicylic Acid works to clear acne while the cosmetic ingredients visibly reduce the appearance
of redness, skin discoloration, and acne scarring. Now you don't have to dream about having clear skin, you'll wake up to it!
- .5% Salicylic Acid in an encapsulated form featuring a time-released delivery to clear away blemishes throughout the night while preventing new ones from appearing.
- Azelaic Acid, a naturally occurring component of grains features skin soothing and antioxidant effects. This multi-use compound exfoliates the excess shedding of skin cells that
block the gland opening and contribute to acne. Azelaic Acid is also known to improve the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Glycolic Acid is the most beneficial of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids (AHA) in skincare. Made from sugar cane, it exfoliates the skin to help slough off the dry, rough, uppermost layer of
skin to support cellular turnover and collagen production, leaving skin's appearance and texture looking smoother, healthier and more youthful. It is the smallest and only AHA which is able to
penetrate through the skin. Its ability to draw moisturizers into the newly-exfoliated skin surface helps the skin's hydration. This hydration contributes to skin's elasticity, resilience and
visible reduction in wrinkles.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) is a revitalizing retinoid known to enhance skin radiance and promote youthful-looking skin. It nourishes and conditions acne-prone and oily skin.
Visibly reduces signs of skin aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Zinc is a soothing micronutrient useful for acne-prone skin.