Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
Sometimes a product leaves a residue on the skin after it is applied - a film or a layer of product. Often the residue feels greasy, particularly with heavy moisturizers that contain a high amount of lipids. If your product does have residue, how greasy is it?
Locks in moisture for baby soft skin
Its a silky soft moisturizer for silky soft skin. JOHNSONS® Baby Oil locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin, leaving your babys skin
soft and smooth. This gentle oil is also easy to spread, so its ideal for baby massage.
- Moisturizes babys delicate skin and helps protect from dryness
- Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss
- Great for infant massage and parent-baby bonding
- Clinically proven mild and gentle formula
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Great for your skin, too!
- Locks in up to ten times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Use to soothe and relieve dry, rough patches
- Leaves skin glowing and baby soft
- Clinically proven mild