Absorption describes how well a substance penetrates your skin. Here we measure absorption in terms of its rate of penetration into your skin. How fast did it absorb? Some products don't absorb well, and instead "sit" on top of skin forming a film, which can range from light to heavy. If you still have a layer of product sitting on top of your skin, the rate would be considered Very Slow.
Very SlowVery SlowSlowAverageFastVery FastVery Fast
Sometimes a product leaves a residue on the skin after it is applied - a film or a layer of product. Often the residue feels greasy, particularly with heavy moisturizers that contain a high amount of lipids. If your product does have residue, how greasy is it?
Innovative skincareto bring your skin's youthful look back to life by helping to undo the look of past damage caused by sun, stress and pollutantswhile neutralizing 99% of free
radicals*. Uncovers noticeably healthy, younger-looking skin. Recover, reverse, protect.
- Feverfew & Gamma Tocopherol: Potent anti-oxidants help calm skin and fight the visible effects of environmental damage to maintain skin's youthful appearance
- Essential Soy: This multi-tasking anti-oxidant, rich in proteins, isoflavones and natural moisturizers, helps smooth out texture, brighten toneand reduce the look of discoloration
and dark spots
- Helioplex: Stabilized broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen technology shields skin 6 layers deep, to provide superior protection against skin aging UVA rays while protecting from UV
- Provides exceptionally deep cellular protection
- Dermatologist& allergy tested
- Dermatologist recommended
*Neutralizes 99% of free radicals based on scientific laboratory evaluation.
Made in USA
Everyday after cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. Can be used under make-up.