Christy

What's the best product to help with acne?

Salicylic Acid doesn't seem to work for me.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

nico
nico

How similar is nico's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Oil cleansing may be beneficial to you, I posted a better explanation in another answer, or you can google it :)
stacey
stacey

How similar is stacey's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
This is a product not many people have used but it really helped my sons acne and my backacne. Thank heaven I don't get it anymore. It's called the worlds finest cream from Walgreens. It's in a white,black and red tub. Costs about $7. There is alpha hydroxy in it and I swear it works wonders.
krut
krut

How similar is krut's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Adaplene gel 0.1 it's gonna work for sure :)
jenny
jenny

How similar is jenny's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try benzoyl peroxide. It should dry up your pimples and slowly but surely help with acne. Only use this if your skin isn't sensitive. If it is try Kate sumervile skin products.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.