S.b.

What is the best foundation for dry skin?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

gin
gin

How similar is gin's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have dry skin as well. Well here is my routine: 1 wash face 2 moisturizer!!!!!!!! 3 primer 4 sometimes I mix my foundation (Clinique even better SPF 15) with my moisterizer and apply it with fingers but I also apply a thin layer of it normally. 5 powder (I use covergirl setting powder) apply powder (dab it on) wih a brush or a puff Make sure not to blend so much. That causes micro exfoliation which causes dry skin to look more dry and noticeable.
Kim
Kim

How similar is Kim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try a tinted moisturizer. Bobbi Brown and NARS offer the best IMO.
mariija
mariija

How similar is mariija's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clinique :)

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.