Rylee

Should I get the clarisonic pro or Olay x pro?

So I've been thinking about buying the clarisonic pro with my Allowance money I get this week. My mom said its fine but then I recently discovered that there is a cheap "alternative" I don't know exactly what it's called but I think it's sometimes along the lines of "Olay x pro". Anyways, I know there are some big differences but should I save or splurge?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

10 answers

Beauty-ista Sheetal
Beauty-ista Sheetal

How similar is Beauty-ista Sheetal's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clarisonic. I use Mia 1
Preston
Preston

How similar is Preston's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Clarisonic
emily
emily

How similar is emily's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Olay pro-x is amazing for me and only 30$, it made my pores disappear and really deep cleans on the faster setting!!
kayla welch
kayla welch

How similar is kayla welch's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
DO not get the Avon goes in full circles unlike the clairisonic and HURTS
Claire Jackson
Claire Jackson

How similar is Claire Jackson's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have the clarisonic and its works wonderfully!
shailaja
shailaja

How similar is shailaja's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
U cant compare anything with clarisonic . Its amazing . Am using it for an year and the results are amazing
Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Not saying that it will totally get rid of blemishes for people s who have acne but it helps out alot and the older you are the better it work. Because when your ages 12-18 you skin goes through so much hormone and transitions to adults ( puberty) that your skin is going to be more un predictable! But good for u starting young! Your gonna have amazing skin if you keep using it as the years go by which you can tell now ur skin is improving
Katelynn Vargas
Katelynn Vargas

How similar is Katelynn Vargas's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
i use the Clarisonic .first few times my skin purged alot and now i hardly get break outs im 13 and im in cross country and also track i sweat alot and the clarisonic has improved my skin so much i get acne occasionally and i use dermalogica bedtime for breakouts as a spot treatment although it dosent fully get rid of the pimple it gets rid of the surface pimple
Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
There amazing and create fab skin! Just remember after usung it the first couple times u will break out because its exfoliating and purging your pores which means its working

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.