julissa

Okay so I have combination skin. And I have pimples around my nose and chin currently what type of cleansers can I use to clear them? Please answer my question someone thanks!(:

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

2 answers

emily
emily

How similar is emily's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have combination skin as well and I have the same problems sometimes. To remove my makeup Neutrogenas fresh foaming cleanser then after that I use Neutrogenas oil free acne stress control triple action toner then ill use on my t-zone since that's where I'm oily ill use clean and clears oil absorbing treatment. After that I moisturize with Neutrogenas oil free moisture for combination skin then ill apply my clean and clear advantage acne spot treatment to any blemishes that I have. (I do this twice a day!) Things I do before and during shower: I use clean and clears advantage oil absorbing cream cleanser in the shower and before I get in the shower I will use a mask that isn't harsh for your skin and something you can use daily . Mines from Avon and its called clear skin color changing mask.
Katelynn Vargas
Katelynn Vargas

How similar is Katelynn Vargas's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cetaphil

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.