Nicole

Major acne breakout!

I'm having a major acne breakout and I need something that's cheap like around 10$ drugstore product that is good for helping acne breakouts but is oil free and gentle on skin. Thanks soooo much :)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

9 answers

Cassandra
Cassandra

How similar is Cassandra's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Rubbing alcohol
Teresa
Teresa

How similar is Teresa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try organics brand. It's not too bad.
boo
boo

How similar is boo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Benzoyl peroxide never works for me. I use a sulfur lotion and the bellaboo skin care range
brinda
brinda

How similar is brinda's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try cleansing your skin with cetaphil. Then apply a toner with salicylic acid such as neutrogena and follow it up with a gel moisturizer such as clinique's dramatically different gel moisturizer. During the day use a sunscreen with a SPF 30 + after the moisturizer. You'll see results within a week.
aspyn721
aspyn721

How similar is aspyn721's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
But Cetaphil is a great product as well!
aspyn721
aspyn721

How similar is aspyn721's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Aspirin crushed up with a splash of water turned into a paste!
Dylaney
Dylaney

How similar is Dylaney's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try cetaphil it works well on acne and it's cheap
arielle
arielle

How similar is arielle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Also try neutropenia fight and fade gel or neutrogena's benzoyl peroxide spot treatment
arielle
arielle

How similar is arielle's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have sensitive skin and have struggled with acne for a while. I am on retin a and my skin has been sooo dry and sensitive and not all of the acne went away still. Cue Olay regenerist cream cleanser. My dry combination sensitive acne prone skin has never looked better!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.