Rosa

Is the clarisonic Mia worth buying?

I'm probably going to invest in buying one,but will it actually leave my skin feeling clean? What are the pros of it:)

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

8 answers

Rosa
Rosa

How similar is Rosa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks for the info guys :)
sophia
sophia

How similar is sophia's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
U will not regret to hav this,but remember,after clean ur face,put more moisturizer
Kayla
Kayla

How similar is Kayla's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have something thats a cheaper version you can get that then if you like it and it works for you buy the clarisonic
shailaja
shailaja

How similar is shailaja's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Its great product to invest . Go ahead and u will surely luv it . Good luck
Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
There great! I use mine all the time! Just remember you will break out the first times or even 2 nod time using it, it's deep cleaning and purging your pores, so if u break out a little that's good it means it's working!!
Rosa
Rosa

How similar is Rosa's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thank you so much.... I will Definitely look forward to it!! :)
Chingmei.L
Chingmei.L

How similar is Chingmei.L's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yes, if u use it correctly, it truly can improve your skin complexion, texture..:)
Payton!!:)
Payton!!:)

How similar is Payton!!:)'s skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Yes!! It works very well!!! You see a difference in a week!!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.