x3cee

I have weird Acne

Ok so I have acne but its getting better.But on my face there are pimples but when I try to pop them it doesn't work and it can't pop.

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

boo
boo

How similar is boo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
It could be milia, but you should never pop your pimples, even if they look as thought they are ready, your skin will improve so much if you don't pick at it at all
Dylaney
Dylaney

How similar is Dylaney's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Never ever ever pop your pimples yourself. It leaves a permanent scar called a pock mark. Really bad 4 u :/
boo
boo

How similar is boo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try not to pop your pimples, even if they look as though they are ready, it can make you break out.... My acne has been clearing up since I have stopped popping mine
chicagoesthetician
chicagoesthetician

How similar is chicagoesthetician's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Could be milia

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.