jenna

I have been looking for a good face mask , face cleanser and toner and a new makeup primer .. any suggestions .. xoxo thanks

Please not too expensive

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

6 answers

boo
boo

How similar is boo's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try a witch hazel toner
aspyn721
aspyn721

How similar is aspyn721's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Cetaphil is a good safe gentle effective cleanser, for a mask I would try a mint mask, you can find it at any drug store, cheap and effective.. But I wouldn't recommend too many cheap products.. Always best to splurge when it comes to your face!
jenna
jenna

How similar is jenna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
ok i really appreciate it where can u buy the kiehls mask ?
Dylaney
Dylaney

How similar is Dylaney's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Try the kiehl's clay mask, it's realllly good. Also I love the consonant foam cleanser, but it's a Canadian brand so I'm not sure it it ships to the us or not? :)
jenna
jenna

How similar is jenna's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Thanks soo much
vlynn_x3
vlynn_x3

How similar is vlynn_x3's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I have really sensitive skin also and combo and my skin can get red sometimes especially with breakouts.so I use neutrogena oil free acne wash gentle scrub. It has chamomile and aloe in it so its not to harsh or drying and it also will help with pimples.

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.