Claire Jackson

How do you get rid of acne?

I've tried products made to get rid of acne but it never really work, any recommended products?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

3 answers

Katelynn Vargas
Katelynn Vargas

How similar is Katelynn Vargas's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
exfoliate often i started using philosphy clear days ahead or the body shop tea tree with my clarisonic and my acne is alot calmer with occasionsal breakouts
Skylar
Skylar

How similar is Skylar's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Just try to wash your face with a good face wash like clean and clear or proactive with ever works for you! Find out what time of skin you have oily,Dry,dark spots , Bad acne! Then choose the best face wash for you ! And remember you will have blemishes from time to time because of hormones trust me I'm your age I know all about that!
Kim
Kim

How similar is Kim's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
I really increased my exfoliating regime. An esthetician told me women in their 20s should exfoliate often and moisturize. I used tons of products to exfoliate but I have found that good old fashioned baking soda on a wet washcloth makes for the best exfoliate. I even use it as a spot treatment for cystic acne (just mix with a little water to form a paste). Recently I had a bad cystic acne breakout and after exfoliating I used rose hip oil to speed up the healing process. My sister had acne and when she changed her shampoo and conditioner to a higher end brand , it immediately went away. I've also been told good old fashioned eating habits and exercise helps too!!

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.