Katelynn Vargas

foundation makeup flaws

i have oily skin with often breakouts here and there i wanna switch foundations any recommandations from Neutrogena?

Leave a comment

Comment On This

You must Log In to join the conversation.

4 answers

Sarah
Sarah

How similar is Sarah's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
Mac studio fix fluid. It's designed for oily skin. It has silicon fibers which holds the oily from coming through the makeup without clogging pores
Ula
Ula

How similar is Ula's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
BareMinerals in matte does wonders for oily skin.
candi
candi

How similar is candi's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
No need for liquid. Youngblood powder words great. I get it off strawberrynet.com
carla
carla

How similar is carla's skin with yours? Take the Skin Assessment to find out how similar you are and find your SkinTwins.

commented
You could try Elizabeth Arden or Clinique there pricy but really good and last is well , another brand you could also try is No7 the do colour match is well to make sure you get the right type and colour foundation

We want to put our best face forward, so to speak. That means gathering ideas and suggestions on how to improve as we build a trusted community for you. So go ahead. We can take it. How are we doing?

Send Us Feedback!

Enter your opinion in textarea above.